Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Best for mid to high-handicap golfers seeking increased distance and forgiveness.
- ForgivenessVery forgiving irons, even on mishit shots.
- LaunchHigh launch, easy to use.
- DistanceConsistently provides increased distance.
- FeelSolid feel, but not standout.
- SoundSolid sound, but not standout.
- WorkabilityNot workable, best for straight hits.
The Callaway Rogue ST Max Iron Set is engineered for a wide array of mid-level players needing more distance and added forgiveness in an iron shape that energizes fast clubhead speeds. Strong lofts, optimal weighting, and a hot clubface construction meld with vibration dampeners to deliver golfers' preferred feel along with ball velocities and launch capabilities to target any pin.
- A.I. Designed Flash Cup Face – Engineered using artificially intelligent-designed flash cup face technology and a high-strength 450 steel pushing accelerated ball speeds off a greater impact area.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Driving up the COR(Coiffeciency of Restitution) and spin consistency across the hitting zone, A.I. face optimization maximizes launch and promotes proper descent angles to hold the fastest of greens.
- Urethane Microspheres – Patented urethane microspheres inserted up to the 6th groove behind the clubface channel away harsh vibrations producing an appealing sound and feel through the golf ball.
- MAX Design – The refined shaping of the MAX design enhances swing speeds to impart maximum energy to the golfball for easier distance.