Sea to Summit UltraLight Sleeping Pad
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
This ultralight mat features air-sprung cells, tiny flex points that contour to your unique body shape for optimum comfort. It is ideal for warmer summer backpacking. The integrated air pump makes for easy inflation so you can spend more time relaxing and less time pumping up your sleeping pad.
- 40-Denier Ripstop Nylon Fabric – Ripstop fabric provides the durability backpackers need without sacrificing the light weight they want.
- R value of 0.7 – A minimal amount of insulation will minimize weight for warm temperature backpacking trips.
- Self-Adhesive Repair Patches Included – These repair patches provide fast and easy emergency repairs to keep you going on the trail.
If you are a lightweight backpacker that is either planning a specific summer trip or fine with stacking this pad with a closed cell foam pad for shoulder season use this pad is for you. The Ultralight non-insulated pad by Sea to Summit is easy to use, and inflates in seconds.
- Comfortable grid pattern
- Over 40 nights without a puncture
- Easy to roll up
- The pad is not very warm, yet more comfortable than most pads. The comfortable pattern is thin and close to the cold ground.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations