Orvis Brodin Eco-Clear Net
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Brodin Eco–Clear nets are safe for the fish and for the waters. The net is made from an environmentally–friendly plastic and is forgiving and gentle on the fish. There is no PVC used in any of the construction of these nets which make them environmentally friendly for the water systems as well. Lastly, the teak wood used for the nets are from plantation–raised trees which add another level of sustainability to these nets. These are great for anglers who are passionate about conservation and sustainability practices.
- Size Options – These nets come in a few different sizes to accommodate the average fish the angler is landing and are available in 22”, 24”, and 30” options.
- Eco–Friendly – Every element of this net is aimed at being sustainably manufactured, environmentally friendly and mindful of the best, fish practices.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations