Cycling expert H. recommended it to a customer in McKinney 10 days ago
Retrospec Beaumont Step Through 7 Speed Commuter Bike · Olive · M
700c x 35
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this commuter bike right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Retrospec Beaumont Step Through 7-speed commuter is a classic Euro-style bike for someone who enjoys cruising through the city. The step-through frame makes getting on and off a breeze, plus a rear rack and optional basket are perfect for running small errands. Its full-wrap fenders make it possible to ride, rain or shine.
- Precision Shifting – The Beaumont uses Shimano 7-Speed gearing for precision shifting, along with a revoshift twist-grip shifter so that hands can remain safely on the handlebars.
- Comfortable Positioning – The Beaumont has riser handlebars and an ErgoComfort saddle to promote a comfortable upright riding position.
- Loaded with Extras – The Beaumont comes with a set of full fenders so one can ride rain or shine, a rear rack for transporting goods, and a safety bell to alert others.
Bike frame material
Unisex, Men's, Women's
Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
Number of gears
Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Retrospec
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!