Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What is a raw face wedge?
- What does bounce mean for wedges?
- How much loft should I have between wedges?
- What does grind mean for wedges?
The Stix Golf 3-Piece Wedge Set (52°, 56°, 60°) has an all-black, high-durability finish. These versatile clubs are intended for a new golfer, or a casual golfer who wants high-quality gear and performance on par with the big brands without spending a fortune. They make a great addition to an existing Stix set, or any iron set. The set includes three wedges: a 52 degree gap wedge, a 56 degree sand wedge, and a 60 degree lob wedge.
- Graphite Shafts – The wedges are easy to swing and lightweight with their stiff-flex graphite shafts.
- Black Finish – The clubs have a beautiful, minimalist design.
- Diamond-Like Coating – The coating provides durability and scratch-resistance.
- Milled Face – The milled face unlocks more spin.
- Gap Wedge – The 52 degree wedge pairs nicely with most iron sets and fills the "gap" between a pitching wedge and sand wedge.
- Sand Wedge – The 56 degree wedge is a versatile club with the right amount of bounce to get the ball out of a greenside bunker or greenside rough.
- Lob Wedge – The 60 degree wedge is the club that's needed when a golfer is faced with a tough jam. As the wedge with the highest loft, it is ideal for high, soft-landing shots.
Stix Wedges are a great option for beginners or golfers in need of an extra forgiving wedge set. Stylish clubs, all black finish, the wedges offer the highest quality from any Stix product. Stix is a newer company offering modern designs, premium materials, at an affordable rate for all golfers.
- Premium Materials
- Surprisingly great feel
- Very forgiving
- Not the best performer green side
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear