Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Stix + Vice Tour Golf Balls are designed for players of all skill levels and swing speeds. This 3-piece construction golf ball provides outstanding distance off the tee, along with minimal dispersion.
- 3-Piece Construction – The ball's construction consists of a softer cover for feel around the greens, as well as a 2-piece core.
- DuPont Surlyn Cover – The cover of the ball helps to minimize driver spin, and is also extremely tough and cut-resistant.
- 392 Dimples – The aerodynamic design enables high ball flight stability and maximum distance.
The Stick and Vice Tour golf balls are perfect for someone looking to buy a quality golf ball that will compete with the top-end golf balls without breaking the bank. These balls fly the same distance as any other high-end golf ball out there. They do not have as much softness and forgiveness around the green, but these are perfect for the average golfer looking to buy a new set of balls.
- Distance is comparable to other high end golf balls
- Ball will check on greens
- Price point is ideal for how it performs
- Ball isn't as soft and forgiving around the greens or on approach shots
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes