Osprey Ariel 65 Backpack- Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Osprey Ariel 65 Backpack is the perfect companion to the backpacker who likes to hike extended backcountry excursions, as well as weekend treks with comfortable gear. Its injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body function while on the most difficult of trails. This pack also has anchor loops available for the optional Osprey Daylite daypack for short jaunts from base camp.
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt – This hipbelt offers a fine-tuned fit for a wide variety of body sizes and shapes by integrating with the LightWire frame to create better weight distribution, which makes for a better carry.
- AirScapeTM Suspension – This suspension system is a die-cut molded foam that utilizes the custom fit-on-the-fly shoulder straps to create a close-to-body fit.
- Floating Top Lid – The lid for this pack floats with the size of the load and provides even more room for gear with convenient lash points.
- Large Front Zippered Panel – This panel allows for easy access to gear in the middle of the pack.
The Osprey Ariel 65 Women’s Backpack is a versatile and durable pack suitable for backpacking or mountaineering trips. It carries heavy loads efficiently and comfortably with a dialed-in custom fit to suit a wide variety of body types. This is a great women’s-specific pack for backpackers of all experience levels.
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt and shoulder straps with adjustable torso.
- Designed to carry heavy loads, up to 60lbs.
- Airscape backpanel is ventilated and supportive.
- This pack is on the heavier side, weighing just under 5lbs.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations