Osprey Ariel Plus 70 Backpack- Women's
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Osprey designed their Ariel Plus 70 for female backpackers looking for a high-volume, comfortable and well organized option for a week or more on the trail. Its made to carry heavy and bulky loads efficiently and can be adjusted easily for a customized fit.
- AirScape™ – The injection molded back panel improves comfort and is breathable.
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ – The hipbelt and shoulder straps are designed to be highly adjustable to customize fit to maximize both carrying efficiency and comfort.
- Sustainable Materials – Osprey used bluesign®-approved 210D Nylon with a DWR finish to maximize durability, while still being kind to the environment.
- Removable Lid – The lid can be taken off and used as a daypack for side excursions along the way or left at home when the space isnt needed. The pack also has a FlapJacket to cover the top when the lid isnt attached.
- Integrated Rain Cover – The pack includes its own rain cover to protect whats inside on rainy trips. In addition, the pack material is DWR treated to keep things dry before the cover gets put on.