Osprey Ariel Plus 70 Backpack- Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Osprey designed their Ariel Plus 70 for female backpackers looking for a high-volume, comfortable and well organized option for a week or more on the trail. It’s made to carry heavy and bulky loads efficiently and can be adjusted easily for a customized fit.
- AirScape™ – The injection molded back panel improves comfort and is breathable.
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ – The hipbelt and shoulder straps are designed to be highly adjustable to customize fit to maximize both carrying efficiency and comfort.
- Sustainable Materials – Osprey used bluesign®-approved 210D Nylon with a DWR finish to maximize durability, while still being kind to the environment.
- Removable Lid – The lid can be taken off and used as a daypack for side excursions along the way or left at home when the space isn’t needed. The pack also has a FlapJacket to cover the top when the lid isn’t attached.
- Integrated Rain Cover – The pack includes its own rain cover to protect what’s inside on rainy trips. In addition, the pack material is DWR treated to keep things dry before the cover gets put on.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This not only has one of the most comfortable and capable carries but adds wonderful options like hip belt pockets and significant compression to shrink a smaller load or for external hauling. One of the largest draws to this pack is the customizable fit from the hip-belt, shoulder straps and adjustable torso length to dial it in precisely. The high volume and close to the body carry encourages bigger trips, more weight and keeping that load centered for technical trails. The floating lid can convert to a day pack and this option comes with a rain cover plus all the necessities from a modern backpacking rig like hydration sleeve and additional front access to the main compartment.