Get free gear advice from an expert
The Stix Golf Iron Set is ideal for a range of golfers, from those starting out to those who are more advanced. The irons have a sharp black color scheme, which gives them a simplistic and minimalist design. These premium irons cost less than those from Big Box brands, because Stix is a direct to consumer brand. Their simple configuration process doesn't leave anyone confused when trying to know which irons to buy. There are clubs available for people who are 5 feet tall to those who are 6 feet and 7 inches tall. The shaft flex is determined by how fast the individual swings the club. New players will benefit from regular flex or A flex, which will help them develop their golf fundamentals before starting to swing quicker. Stiff flex is for a player who will swing a bit quicker with a swing over 95mph.
- Simple Configuration – Each iron has three key factors: Dexterity, Shaft Flex (clubhead speed/how fast a person swings the club), and Shaft Length (determined by player height). The number of shaft and head options out there nowadays are endless, and having a simple configuration makes things easier by getting a premium shaft into one's hands without having to put too much thought into it.
- Attractive Design – The minimalist design with the sharp black scheme not only offers eye appeal, but also an improved, durable finish for scratch-resistance to keep the irons looking newer for longer.
- Premium Quality – Stix Irons offer both great forgiveness and quality materials, which is ideal for golfers looking for value without giving up on quality in a new iron set.
The Stix Golf Iron Set is a very solid, all around set of irons that are a great option for anyone looking for a solid all around set of clubs. They are long and forgiving and are easy to launch. The feel and sound and solid. Not as much technology as some new irons. One piece head which helps with feel. Not really a game improvement set but a very solid set especially when you consider the price. High quality graphite shafts.
- Solid overall set
- Good distance
- Good sound and feel
- Not as much high technology as other clubs
- Not as forgiving as some sets
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear