Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
The Stix Golf Iron Set is a solid, all-around set of irons that is a great option for anyone looking for a solid all-around set of clubs. They are long and forgiving and are easy to launch. The feel and sound and solid. Not as much technology as some new irons. One piece head which helps with feel. Not really a game improvement set but a very solid set, especially when you consider the price. High quality graphite shafts.
- Solid overall set
- Good distance
- Good sound and feel
- Not as much high technology as other clubs
- Not as forgiving as some sets
Regularly described as “the coolest clubs I’ve seen” by players of all abilities, Stix irons feature clean lines and sleek finishes. There’s no clutter or noise — just modern minimalism. Stix clubs are confidence boosters, too. When you look better, you play better. Built solid, these Stix irons are made with the very same premium materials you’ll find in clubs 3x the price. You’ll get forgiveness from an iron that doesn’t look as clunky as a game improvement club, or as daunting as a blade can when you’re staring down the approach. Stix irons come in two finish options: all black with a scratch resistant finish, and pure stainless (limited edition).
- The silver finish is made by brushing stainless steel for a polished “satin” look. It’s also highly functional. Satin finish hides fingerprints, scratches, and absorbs glare
- Described as “beautiful, minimalist, modern”, each club is stunningly designed with a durable, scratch-resistant finish
- Stix clubs deliver quality and performance on par with the big brands — without the premium markup
- Simple kit configuration means you’ll spend less time in the golf tech weeds and more time on the course