Osprey Eja 38 Hiking Backpack- Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Osprey EJA 38 is a women’s specific design targeting ultralight backpackers or fast and light overnighters. This streamlined option does not skimp on storage and comfort features. The AirSpeed suspension system provides comfort and breathability while a floating lid and removable straps add customization and versatility. Key Features:
- Exoform Mesh – This pack comes outfitted with an Exoform mesh harness that provides a cushioned, supportive fit.
- AirSpeed Suspension – The Airspeed suspension back panel takes the weight off of the wearer’s back for adequate balance and improved airflow.
- Adjustable Straps – This Osprey offers women the ability to adjust both the sternum straps and hipbelt to provide more of a customized fit for varying body types.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is one of the most comfortable, framed UL packs out there in a great volume at 58L for everything you need yet not feeling like you're leaving anything behind or feeling too cumbersome on the trail. Tons of versatility with the floating and removable lid, great ventilation and comfort.