Osprey Archeon 25 Backpack- Women's
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Archeon 25 is well suited to day hikes, commutes and classrooms. This stylish roll-top pack comfortably carries your daily essentials and includes a padded laptop sleeve, and dual stretch-woven size pockets for items you need access to on the go. Constructed from recycled nylon canvas with a PFC-free DWR coating. KEY ATTRIBUTES
- VERSATILITY With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP Clean lines, beautiful fabrics and hardware, utilitarian function and durability combine to create timeless packs.
- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD Constructed with GRS-certified recycled materials and PFC-free DWR finish without compromising Osprey's commitment to quality construction, design and durability. Features:
- Roll top with extended single zip front panel access
- Simplified HDPE framesheet backpanel with mesh-covered bump foam
- Internal padded laptop sleeve with organization and key clip
- Dual-access stretch woven/fabric side pockets
- Front stretch woven/fabric shove-it pocket