Osprey Rook 65 Backpack- Men's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Osprey® created the Rook 65 with the first-time backpacker in mind yet made it functional enough for the seasoned peak-bagger. Designed with an adjustable torso system for a seamless fit, an integrated rain cover, lightweight performance, and superb ventilation, the Rook 65 is both comfortable and durable. Key Features:
- AirSpeed Backpanel – This highly vented and comfortable backpanel is also easily adjustable to the user’s torso length.
- LightWire Frame – The frame suspension is specifically designed to transfer loads to the hip providing for a stable and comfortable ride.
- Built-in Compression – Two pairs of compression straps, one upper and one lower, keep gear stowed close to the frame for better balance and comfort.
- Hydration Compatible – This pack includes an internal hydration sleeve and hose pass-throughs for ease of access.
- Attaches to Daylight Pack – For the convenience of bringing a small daypack along for shorter ventures from camp, Osprey’s Daylight® Pack (sold separately) can be attached to the Rook via anchor loops.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Designed for backpackers of all levels - this is a simple, lightweight, and user-friendly backpack with features you can count on. The Rook provides great ventilation to keep back sweat at bay while hiking as well as adjustable airspeed suspension to help disperse weight for a more comfortable carry. Integrated raincover, hipbelt with stash pockets, and hydration system compatible.