Osprey Aether 65 Backpack
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Osprey Aether 65 Backpack is a customizable, larger volume pack with customized adjustability for several days to a week on the trail. With a padded, breathable back panel, this pack can carry heavy loads with ease and comfort.
- Fit-on-the-Fly – Hip Belt and shoulder straps allow for a custom fit for any body type and size.
- Airscape Suspension – Die-cut foam back panel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Sustainable Materials – Constructed with high-quality Bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free durable water repellency (DWR).
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This top-of-the-line pack is great for long trips, carrying heavy loads. It features Osprey's anti-gravity suspension which cradles around your back like a trampoline, and it has all the bells and whistles - like a removable top lid and an integrated rain cover. This pack is designed to make your load feel lighter and is a game changer for folks who haven't found a pack that is comfortable on their collarbones and shoulders.