The Curated Take
This backpack is a really great option for both entry level hikers and the seasoned hikers. It is very inexpensive for what you get which makes it a commonly used backpack out there. I have primarily used this in three season conditions in forested areas. On my trips that I have taken it on it has really been thrown around in trees and dirt and it has held up great. It is a very durable backpack. The backpack is really large with a ton of space for all your gear. Overall, it has been a really great backpack for me to use on my trips and I recommend it to both beginners and experts.
- Lots of space for bulky gear
- Lightweight for the size
- Very durable
- Not as much shoulder padding as I would like
The Granite Gear Crown 2 60 is an ultra-lightweight and ultra-comfortable multi-day pack featuring a fixed, non-adjustable torso length that is offered in three sizes.
- Lightweight – At just 2.2lbs but 60L, this pack is roomy and ready for whatever gear your adventure might require.
- Removable Lid – The lid is fully removable to lighten the load even further.
- 35lb Load Rating – Featuring two frames molded by polypropylene with die-cut holes, pack weight is minimized without compromising design.