Osprey Aura AG 65 Pack- Women's · Gamma Red
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
This well-ventilated and exceptionally comfortable 65-liter women’s pack was made for epic excursions, like multi-week backpacking trips. It’s top-loading so that it can store massive amounts of gear and is supported by an Anti-Gravity™ suspension harness that alleviates the weight of the pack and allows for breathability.
- Anti-Gravity harness – A suspended panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the back panel to the hip belt to keep the pack lifted and away from the body, allowing moisture to evaporate off the back. It also contours to the body for a superior fit.
- Integrated FlapJacket – The pack’s floating lid can be removed to cut down on weight and a fixed FlapJacket protects gear in its place.
- Internal + external organization – On the front, a stretch mesh pocket can store rain gear for easy access, and two zippered front panel pockets keep items organized. The sides have dual mesh water-bottle holders, the bottom has a sleeping-bag compartment, and the hip belt has zippered storage for smaller items, like snacks.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Floating top pocket with web attachment points
Stow on the Go trekking poles
Dual stretch mesh side pockets
Dual zippered top lid pockets
Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
Large stretch mesh front pocket for stashing gear
Removable sleeping pad straps
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
Dual upper and lower side compression straps
Sternum strap with safety whistle
Dual zippered hip belt pockets
Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
Fit on the Fly hipbelt
External mesh pockets
Increased durability in high wear points
Injection molded hipbelt wing for improved load transfer
A great women's specific backpack for multi-day backpacking trips. With 11+ compartments, this pack has ample storage and organization for gear. The Aura uses Osprey's anti-gravity suspension system which helps keep the pack off of your back while hiking, allowing for airflow and ventilation to keeps things comfortable. The shoulder pads and hipbelt feature additional padding for comfort and support and the top lid can be fully removed!
Great suspension and ventilation, plenty of room for all your stuff.
A super comfortable pack that has plenty of awesome features, including Anti-Gravity suspension, tons of pockets, and a removable lid to cut down on weight. Backed by Osprey's Almighty Guarantee!