FW MANIFEST Tour 3L Shell Jacket
- We price match
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
Official manufacturer description
- WPS-3L 4WAY STRETCH NYLON
- 20,000MM / 20,000G
- 100% seam sealed
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with bonded storm visor
- Protective high collar with comfortable polytricot liner
- Back pack and harness friendly
- Lycra wrist gaiters with laser-cut thumb loops
- Ykk aquaguard® zips and ykk vislon aquaguard® zips in front center + chest pocket
- Large side venting
- Adjustable hem and cuff including pre-shaped cuff to protect hands
- Large chest pocket with laser cut mesh lining for improved breathability
- Waterproof sleeve pocket for phones, keys and cards
- Extra large front pocket and mesh lining system for moisture regulation
- The 21/22 fw manifest tour 3l jacket boasts a higher level of functional detailing, designed with backcountry adventures in mind. for those who venture beyond the resort on excursions big and small, this 100% seam-sealed jacket is created from the highest quality, waterproof, stretch fabric, cut precisely to avoid excess weight. superbly breathable, this garment will keep you at your best throughout the warm springtime days and also when the temperature drops — an integral piece of your layering system.
Face : 85% Nylon 15% Spandex Plain 4way stretch, Membrane : 100% Hydrophilic milky membrane, Backing : 20D Nylon tricot
Hood, Seam-sealed, Thumb loops, Waterproof, Breathable, Zippered pocket
3L, Lycra, Spandex, Nylon/Nylon blend
Waterproof rating (mm)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!