FW Women's SOURCE Powerair Crew
- We price match
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Official manufacturer description
- MDL-POLARTEC® POWER AIR™
- MDL-POLARTEC® POWER GRID™
- Long sleeve crewneck with dropped set-in sleeves
- Relaxed fit and longer back
- Hem + cuffs built from polartec® power grid™
- Polartec® power air™ has a comfortable 4-way stretch
- Ribbed crewneck collar
- Polartec® power air™ is oeko-tex and bluesign approved
- Right hand pocket secured with ykk zip
- Built from 92% recycled fabric
- The 21/22 fw women's source powerair crew is a mid-layer for cross-training and layering through deep winter. polartec® power air™ fabric is the perfect foundation for a high-performance crewneck that insulates against the cold — it's warm, wicking, and also sustainably made. with a sleek cut and set-in sleeves, this crewneck moves as you do thanks to 4-way stretch.
Hiking, Mountaineering, Ice climbing, Snowsports, Rain
89% Polyester, 11% Spandex with recycled backing
Polartec®, Relaxed Fit®, YKK®
Zippered pocket, Moisture wicking, Insulated
Advanced insulation made from recycled materials
Spandex, Polyester/Polyester blend
bluesign® certified, Recycled/repurposed
Crew, Long sleeve
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!