FW ROOT Down Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Official manufacturer description
- WPS- LIGHT WOVEN SHELL, 600MM / 3000G
- WPS-2L LIGHT WOVEN NYLON 10,000MM/10,000G
- RE-DOWN 80/20
- Recycled down insulation
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Nylon reinforcement at hood, elbow and back (shoulders + bottom)
- Adjustable + removable storm hood with fold up bonded visor
- Tall collar with polytricot liner for comfort
- Ykk vislon center front zipper with flap
- Underarm vents with mesh lining
- Two large front pockets with inner zipped pockets
- Hand-warmer pockets fastened with magnets under flaps
- Interior security pocket with media outlet and fw laser cut details
- Interior large stretch mesh pocket
- Small skipass pocket with laser cut finish
- For optimal insulation in freezing-cold temperatures, the root down jacket is the eco-friendly choice thanks to 100% recycled feathers and down. the lightweight liner is soft and comfortable, and underarm vents provide reliable temperature regulation.
Face : 100% Polyester Plain Coating : 100% PU
DWR, Relaxed Fit®, YKK®
Hand-warmer pockets, Hood, Lightweight, Waterproof, Zippered pocket, Insulated
Recycled down insulation
Insulation weight (g)
Down, Polyester/Polyester blend, Nylon/Nylon blend
Waterproof rating (mm)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!