FW ROOT Light 2.5L Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
- WPS-2.5 LAYER LIGHT RIPSTOP FULL PES SHELL
- LTS-NYLON STRETCH DWR
- Lightest waterproof fabric in the 21/22 collection
- Two front stash pockets secured by ykk aquaguard® zips
- Full length ykk vislon aquaguard® zip
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Ribbed hem
- Fabric boasts mechanical stretch and scratch resistance capabilities
- Pfc-free dwr coating on face fabric = protection from wind + light rain
- Fabric membrane protected by print = next to skin comfort + added breathability
- Adjustable cuffs with tone on tone webbing
- This all-new root 2.5 layer shell jacket is built from the lightest waterproof fabric in our collection, making it the ideal piece for spring ski touring, bike rides or summertime summit-bagging missions. perspiration escapes its membrane, keeping you comfortable and dry, while wind and rain are rebuffed. the yarn is made from 40% post-consumer waste and a protective print replaces the typical fabric membrane liner seen in 3 layer garments, completing this lightweight 2.5 layer package. this garment is durable, easy to care for, and easy to move in, thanks to its ergonomic stretch.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Lightweight 2.5L keeps you dry with a membrane that allows sweat to escape to keep you dry and stay warm. Super durable.