Klimblite Splitboard Skins
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Klimblite Splitboard Skins offer vibrant colors and provide exceptional grip to backcountry snowboarders. These skins are made from a blend of mohair and nylon to provide a good compromise of durability, glide, weight and price.
- Skin Construction – The skins are made of 65% mohair to reduce weight and 35% nylon to provide durability and traction.
- Tip and Tail Attachments – These attachments come preassembled to make the installation quick and easy.
- Split Clamp – This clamp utilizes a rubber band to allow for adjustability at both the tip and tail of the board.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
These guys are killer, with their 65% mohair and 35% nylon ration, you get a ton of grip on the ascent but when things get flat or a little pitched before the next climb, you get tons of effortless glide. Almost doesn't seem possible how great these skins work. Comes with pre-assembled nose and tail hooks and everything you need to cut these to fit your weapon of choice! Can't recommend these enough!
65% mohair 35% nylon pre-assembled skins. Comes with a bag, cutter, and a protection net.