Kemper SR "Surf Rider" Splitboard · 2021 · 155 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The 2021 Kemper Sr “Surf Rider” Splitboard is for backcountry riders looking to surf and slash their way through playful backcountry terrain. It's influenced by one of Kemper’s original board designs with a whole lot of modern technology infused. The original version of this board was built by Kemper back in 1984 with rudimentary materials and didn’t even have metal edges. This 2021/2022 model uses high-strength, lightweight materials for an upgraded ride with that same nostalgia. The board's construction of fiberglass, bamboo, and carbon make it a great choice for both the skin up and the ride down. Key Features:
- Medium / Stiff Flex (7 out of 10) – The stiffness of this board allows it to bust through chop and remain stable at speed.
- Early Rise Camber – Nose rocker helps the board to float through powder. While camber through the tail provides great edge hold and pop, and excellent skin traction for the uphill.
- Sintered Base Material – This base construction provides great wax absorption for friction-free sliding in all snow conditions.
- Phantom Hercules Clips – These clips are easy to use and keep the board solid and stable when it's time to enjoy the downhill.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations