Dakine Men's Barrier GORE-TEX® 2L Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Dakine Men's Barrier GORE-TEX 2L Jacket is a sleek and simply designed outerwear piece for skiers and snowboarders. The Barrier jacket uses GORE-TEX® technology as a literal barrier from the winter elements by providing a two-layer waterproof membrane to keep out rain and snow but allow moisture to wick away from the body. The jacket also includes a multitude of pockets for storage an adjustable hood for a better fit.
- GORE-TEX® – The membrane eliminates water from getting in to keep the riders dry and comfortable regardless of rain or snow.
- Storage Pockets – This jacket includes a media pocket, ski pass pocket, goggle pocket, and 2 hand warming pockets for all the essential gear.
- Adjustable Hood – The hood uses a loop closure to cinch up excess fabric for a customized fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Waterproof rating of 28K which means the jacket can be in a tube of water with 28,000mm of water before it starts to leak from water pressure - in other words it's really good! All seams all fully taped. Comes with wrist gaiters, rear adjustable hood, attached powder skirt.