Monic Icicle Floating Fly Line · WF · 4 wt · Floating · Yellow
- We price match
Grain weight (gr)
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Monic Fly Lines Icicle Floating Fly Line is a good line for any fly angler seeking an easy casting fly line that quickly loads a rod. The Javelin front taper helps aid in turning over large(r) flies such as streamers, poppers, or heavy nymph and indicator rigs. Close range casting is made easy, as the heavy head loads the rod with less fly line. Key Features:
- Made Half Size Heavy – This allows faster fly rods to be loaded better for casting, but will work on a wide variety of fly rods.
- Javelin Taper – The front-loaded design of this line taper helps the angler to easily shoot line even when windy.
- Relaxed Braided Fiber Core – The core helps hold zero reel memory, creating a relaxed fly line through all four seasons.
Fly line taper
Fly line type
Total length (ft)
Head length (ft)
Freshwater and Saltwater
Fly fishing type
Trout, Bass, Bluegill
Expert product review
Review by Curated Expert Joseph Smith
The Monic Icicle is a floating line with an aggressive front taper. It loads fly rods easily to allow for quick and close casts and helps turn larger flies over.
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!