Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Wood · Right handed · Senior · 7W
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Wood has an aerodynamic design for easy use on varying lies, from tight fairway positions to thicker rough on the golf course. This wood is geared more towards the mid to high handicap golfer seeking faster ball speeds for longer distance and a bias geared towards hitting a high, draw ball flight.
- SAT2041 Beta Ti Multi-Thickness CORTECH Face – The 3-wood is fully titanium which achieves the highest ever ball speeds from a Mizuno fairway wood.
- MAS1C Maraging Face – The third generation of Mizuno's optimized CORTECH face with variable thickness to produce faster ball speeds for added distance in the 5 and 7-wood.
- Mizuno's X-Axis Design – The waffle crown is ultra light while more weight has been added deeper into the club head to encourage a high, draw biased ball flight.
- Re-Engineered Wave Technology – The fairway specific Wave design shifts the clubhead mass to lower the COG and raise MOI even higher, producing faster ball speeds on strikes low on the club face.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Engineered to produce a higher, draw-biased ball flight, Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Woods are suited to moderate swing speed players who need an elevated launch to reach their optimal distance potential.
This 3 wood is engineered for a high draw. It help golfers get their shots up in the air with a soft landing and consistency.