Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The 2021 Kemper Apex Snowboard is for backcountry riders looking for a split board with great float in powder and a nimble surf-like feel. The snowboard’s short and stubby outline allows the board to be ridden shorter than your traditional snowboard for added agility.
- Medium-Stiff Flex 6/10 – This build helps the board bust through chop and remain stable at speed.
- Early Rise Camber – The nose rocker helps the board float through powder, while the flat profile through the tail keeps the board loose, and nimble.
- Phantom Hercules Clips – Easy to use, these clips provide a solid board feel for the downhill.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Deep powder surfy ride
deep carves and float through endless snow
one of the best powder boards on the kemper lineup
Kemper Shark-Bite edge traction tech