Kemper Snowboards Apex / Snowboard · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Can you show me more like this?
This Kemper Apex Snowboard is one of the original short and stubby snowboard designs that is making a major comeback in the snowboard world. Designed to be ridden slightly shorter than your traditional snowboard, this board offers extra agility. The board is a directional, all-mountain board for intermediate and advanced level snowboarders, that truly shines in powder. Key Features:
- Medium Stiff Flex 7/10 – This stiffness allows the board to bust through chop, and remain stable at speed.
- Early Rise Profile – Rocker in the nose allows this board to float effortlessly in powder while a flat profile through the tail makes for a playful surf-style ride.
- Sintered Base Material – This base material allows for optimal wax absorption, for a fast friction free ride in all snow conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The best of both worlds with camber and rocker gives you the pop without sacrificing the float! This chubby stub of a board is meant to ride a little shorter than your normal size.