The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Bib
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Bib Pants are a great bib option for women all-mountain skiers looking for versatile, warm, and waterproof apparel. The Freedom Insulated Bib features Heatseeker Eco Insulation for warmth regardless of harsh weather conditions and is constructed with DryVent fabric to repel rain and snow, block the wind, and allow moisture release. A Chimney Venting system is also integrated into this bib to improve airflow to provide greater breathability.
- Heatseeker Eco Insulation This synthetic insulation is constructed from 100% recycled materials, it's highly compressible, and has a great warmth to weight ratio.
- DryVent Fabric This bib has a multi-layer fabric where the outer face of the bib includes fully taped seams and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for optimal waterproofing. The inner layer has micro pores to allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- Chimney Venting System This method pulls cool air in from the bottom of the bib and releases hot air at the top to improve airflow and better regulate temperature.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
2-layer bibs made to keep the moisture and snow out. They are insulated with Heatseeker Eco insulation. They are fully sealed and use DryVent layering to keep you dry! These bibs come with fully adjustable straps to cater the length to your liking.
Staying warm & DRY! 2L DryVent fabrics are lined with a secondary layer for supreme comfort and extra warmth for the cold and wet days, while the side zip entry and adjustable suspenders make getting in/out of them so efficient that there's less fumbling around putting your layers on and more skiing! Lots of pockets found throughout this design which I'm a big fan of for stashing purposes, a sweet chimney venting system is found on this one so you never run too hot, and the articulated knees plus the reinforced kickpatches and hem make for one durable outer shell that's a no-brainer pickup right now!