The North Face Men's Freedom Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The North Face Freedom Bib is a durable, waterproof bib pant with a standard fit for skiing and snowboarding. DryVent 2-layer fabric keeps the elements out while remaining breathable and the PFC-free DWR treatment helps shed snow and water without the use of harmful perfluorinated chemicals. The Freedom Bib is a great option for active skiers and snowboarders who need a durable shell pant.
- Thigh Vents – Vents on the inner thigh provide climate control on warm days and during high-output activities.
- Articulated Knees – Articulated knees improve mobility.
- Adjustable Suspenders – The suspenders are easily adjustable to dial in the right fit.
- Belt Loops – With belt loops, it's easy to add a belt to snug up the waist.
The Freedom Bib by North Face is for anyone looking to transition to bib-style snow pants. They are simple, warm, and look great. Durability can prove to be more important as ripped pants are no longer waterproof. The Freedom Bib has reinforced hems and interior kick patches to help with longevity and durability in frequently worn-out areas.
- Tons of resort days and no rips or tears
- The pants seem to taper nicely
- Super warm
- These bibs are too warm for touring and hiking but are great on cold resort days.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations