Kemper Apex 1990/1991 Splitboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Kemper Apex Split Board is for backcountry riders looking for a split board with great float in the powderand a nimble surf-like feel. One of the original short and stubby designs, this board can be ridden shorter than your traditional snowboard for extra agility. This board blends classic styling with modern technology. Key Features:
- Medium Stiff Flex 6/10 – This build allows the board to bust through chop and remain stable at speed.
- Early Rise Camber – The nose rocker helps the board float through powder, while a flat profile through the tail keeps the board loose and nimble. - Sintered Base Material – This base provides great wax absorption for carrying speed in all snow conditions.
- Phantom Hercules Clips – This split board hardware system is easy to use, and keeps your board solid and stable in the downhill.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a sick option if you are looking for a surfy board that will float over anything! Inspired by the shredders in the ocean - the surf/snow plank has a unique shape and is more flat with early rising rocker at the nose. More directional, this Kemper will keep you floating in any powder you get after! Perfect for those deep days in the back country!