The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
The North Face Thermoball jacket is great for anyone. It is extremely versatile and comes on all sorts of trips with me. I use it as a layering piece in my snowboard kit, take it backpacking, and also looks good going to the grocery store for a pint of ice cream after a long day in the outdoors.
- Looks good anywhere
- Insulates when wet
- Lightweight for the warmth it provides
- Thermoball jackets take a long time to dry out even though they are made from synthetic down.
The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket offers a sleek design to any adventure seeker looking for a warm, stylish jacket. This jacket features ThermoBall™ insulation that mimics down, providing superior warmth and compressibility. The jacket also features an innovative quilt pattern that disperses insulation equally around the body; And a stowaway pocket makes this jacket travel-friendly.
- ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation – A synthetic insulation made from recycled materials that simulates down insulating and compressibility properties.
- Quilt Pattern – A 2.5 x 2.5 pattern enables the insulation to be evenly dispersed around the jacket, providing warmth throughout.
- Stowaway Pocket – The chest pocket of the jacket has a two-way zipper that allows the whole jacket to be packed away into a ball, making travel with the jacket easy and efficient.
This jacket is great for anyone looking for a stylish and comfortable down jacket that will travel with them everywhere. Almost every family member I have has a Thermoball and we all talk about the amazing places they have been and kept us warm in. North Face created an eco friendly product that is stylish and affordable.
- Warm for the weight
- Fit is great for everyday
- Layers underneath well
- Even though it is synthetic down so that it insulates when wet, it takes forever to dry out if it does get wet.
This jacket does well as a pair with a larger windproof jacket that excels at keeping moisture out. It can be worn as a mid layer but is best suited for mild days that don't have a lot of moisture. It is a great jacket to travel with and wear out on the town, not best suited for advanced skiers looking for exceptional warmth/performance.
- This product is a great mid layer for insulation.
- The jacket is great for mild days and apres fun.
- It is lightweight and packs easily for any trips.
- The jacket itself is not the most waterproof, it won't be able to repel water once saturated.
- There are better options on the market in terms of wind-proofing.
- It runs a bit big, so prepare to layer up underneath of it.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.