Callaway Rogue ST Max Fairway Wood · Right handed · Regular · 3W
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway Rogue ST Max Fairway Wood is engineered to produce a mid-launch, slight draw bias ball flight in a progressive shape ideal for a wide range of mid-level players. An extensive array of loft options from 15 to 27 degrees fit many different distance needs and enable a high level of dependable distance and forgiveness up to the shorter irons in the bag.
- Jailbreak System with Batwing Technology – Two jailbreak batwings positioned at the perimeter of the face stiffen the body and surround a flexible face to impart quicker ball speeds.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – Incorporating up to 27-grams of high-density tungsten forward and low in the body energizes ball speeds with lower spin for more control.
- C300 Maraging Steel – Specially treated for high strength and flexibility, a C300 maraging steel and Flash Face Cup construction delivers speed consistency across the face for reliable distance from on- and off-center impacts.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Artificial intelligence technology is used to create a unique face pattern for each model and loft to optimize spin and launch for targeted ball flights and carry distance.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Rogue ST Max woods are packed with tech that will fit you perfectly. Equipped with new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, which strategically places 27 grams of mass low and forward in the wood's head. This lowers overall speed numbers produced by the Rogue STs, increasing ball speeds and creating optimal launch angles. Similar to it's previous models, the A.I. designed Jailbreak system in the wood boosts stability while allowing the face to flex at impact, leading to extremely hot clubfaces, so the player can get the most out of the club.
A wide range of players that are looking for additional ball speed, forgiveness and all around performance. The MAX model offers a new progressive shaping that provides a mid-launch profile with a slight draw bias. Lots of shared technology in this fairway wood and the corresponding driver model.
Players looking for a slightly more forgiving club with a mid launch that can shape the ball both ways. Will fit a wide range of players looking for added speed, performance, and all around forgivness.