Scarpa Freedom RS 130 Ski Boots
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
The Scarpa Freedom RS AT Ski Boot is an aggressive touring boot for advanced backcountry skiers. It’s stiff and light weight for a good mix of up and downhill performance.
- 130 Flex – A stiff, aggressive flex lends itself to strong skiers.
- Pebax Shell – The shell is carbon reinforced for great precision at a low weight.
- Intuition Liner – Intuition liners that are heat moldable offer all-day comfort.
- Interchangeable Soles – This boot is compatible with Vibram Mountain Plus Soles so you can get compatibility with a wider range of bindings.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations