The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Triclimate® Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Triclimate® Jacket is a swiss army knife of jackets by allowing the user to wear this jacket in 3 different ways; Perfect for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders who ride in any and all weather conditions. This jacket features DryVent™ technology to provide optimal waterproofing, and ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation provides lightweight warmth even when the rain and snow show up.
- DryVent™ Fabric – A multi-layer construction where the outer face of the bib includes 100% taped seams and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for optimal waterproofing; While the inner layer has micro pores to allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation – A synthetic insulation that mimics down by using loose polyester clusters to trap heat and retain the warmth even when wet.
- Ventilation – Two full-length side zip vents and underarm vents provide greater airflow for temperature regulation.
- Fixed Hood – A sturdy brim hood utilizes drawcords to allow the user to fully adjust the hood however they see fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Versatility! Someone who likes having essentially three different ways to pair the pieces in this jacket system, whether by themselves or put together, will love the range of options it gives for any weather the mountain can throw at you.
Waterproof, breathable jacket by North Face. This one comes with a removable inner jacket for added warmth. Fully adjustable hood, comfortable fit. DryVent fabric so you will stay dry and cozy in a wide range of winter conditions.