Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Smith Scout Helmet is a great choice for entry-level or more relaxed skiers looking for a durable, safe, and comfortable helmet at a reasonable price point. The Scout is a simple aesthetic design with multiple color options that will easily match any skiing ensemble. Like all Smith helmets, the Scout is compatible with all Smith goggles to reduce fogging and ensure a seamless fit.
This helmet has ABS impact protection that is designed to absorb impact and increase helmet durability.
A Note: This helmet does not contain MIPS technology (designed to counteract the forces of rotational impacts), so if you think you will be skiing more aggressively or in more consequential terrain, consider upgrading to a helmet with both ABS and MIPS safety features.
- Beginner skiers looking for a entry level helmet
- Adjustable to fit a variety of head shapes and sizes
- Warm and comfortable for a full day on the mountain
- Does not havve MIPS multi-directional impact technology
- Can feel a bit heavy on the head.
The Smith Scout Helmet is the perfect blend of everyday hardshell durability and advanced impact-absorbing technology. Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles, this helmet is ideal for skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts who want to dial in their bag of tricks on the hill or in the park. With its lifestyle fit, it adapts to your head, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit every time you wear it. Whether you're hitting the slopes or cruising around town on your bike, this all-season certified helmet has got you covered.
- Bombshell durability ensures that this helmet can withstand even the toughest impacts.
- Lifestyle fit adapts to your head for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Eight fixed vents keep air flowing for fog-free goggles and climate-controlled comfort.
- All-season certification means that you can wear it in any weather conditions.
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles.