Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell Jacket is engineered specifically for backcountry skiers looking for the ultimate protection from the winter weather. The Dawn Patrol jacket features BD.dry™ technology for waterproofing and breathability capabilities, while the 4-way stretch fabric provides greater mobility when skinning up the mountain. Integrated wrist gaiters and Recco® technology provide even more protection from mother nature.
- BD.dry™ Technology – A layered membrane where the face fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to repel rain and snow, while the inner membrane utilizes micropores for preventing water intrusion while still allowing moisture to escape.
- Recco® Technology – A passive radar reflector built into the jacket makes it easier to be found by search and rescue in bounds at the resort.
- Wrist Gaiters – Integrated lightweight stretch gaiters provide more protection from the elements when not wearing gloves or mittens.
- 4-Way Stretch – Stretchable fabric that provides improved mobility, greater heat retention, and moisture wicking abilities.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is an example of a light jacket if you prefer to layer with a puffy or a fleece. It's designed to be light and versatile for folks backcountry skiing, but I recommend it to those who appreciate the art of layering.