Mountain Hardwear Men's Firefall/2™ Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Firefall/2 Jacket is a fully insulated ski jacket with all the bells and whistles for skiers and snowboarders who are venturing out on powder days and bluebird days. This jacket utilizes a two-layer waterproof shell and synthetic insulation for all-day warmth and breathability.
- Thermal Q Insulation - This synthetic insulation uses a combination of long and short fibers to provide greater warmth.
- Recco® Technology - A passive radar reflector built into the jacket makes it easier to be found by search and rescue in bounds.
- Ventilation - Mesh-lined armpit vents allow for temperature regulation and improved airflow.
- Gear Pockets - This jacket includes two chest pockets, two hands warmer pockets, internal goggle pocket, and a zippered ski pass pocket.
- Adjustable Hood - This hood is helmet compatible and can be adjusted by a three-way drawcord for a customized fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A modern style jacket filled with tons of features. This two-layer waterproof shell fabric with synthetic stretch synthetic and underarm vents will make sure you are warm and dry. A helmet compatible hood with adjustable cords will help project you on those extra harsh weather days. Zippered arm pocket to keep your pass on you and integrated RECCO avalanche rescue reflect for your piece of mind in case you are really pushing your backcountry potential.
A fully-insulated jacket that comes everything you need. It has Thermal Q insulation for greater warmth on the slopes. It also comes with mesh armpit ventilation to allow airflow. There are many pockets in this jacket; hand warming pockets, goggle pocket, ski pass pocket, and two chest pockets! This is a great 2-layer, fully sealed, waterproof jacket for any type of conditions.
Two layer waterproofing keeps you dry while 100g/m2 keeps you warm! All the needed features too: helmet compatible hood, powder skirt, and great storage pockets.