Look Pivot 14 GW Ski Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Look Pivot 14 GW 2021 Ski Binding is the French company's specifically designed intermediate to expert-level freestyle ski binding. The Look Pivot 14 is made for those who want to charge hard and be comfortable knowing that these bindings will do their job.
- Full-Action Composite Toe Piece – This feature allows for 180° multi-directional release, as well as high-performance power transmission from binding to ski. The toe piece also allows for up to 45mm of elastic travel.
- GripWalk Compatible – This means that these bindings will be compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk (ISO 23223 standard) boot soles.
- Pivoting Heel Piece – A turntable heel swivels directly under the tibia, delivering maximum shock absorption and reduced unwanted pre-release. The pivoting heel piece is structured to minimize damage in the knees when falling or popping out of these bindings.
The Look Pivot 14 is a must-have binding for both the aggressive freestyle skier and the park pro. The lateral heel release lends to a more gradual release on falls and allows for the freedom to increase tightness without as much risk of potential injury. You really will notice the difference even as a casual skier, and while these are a must have for the skier types listed above, I highly recommend them for any skier who is worried about falls or knee problems. With the CAST (www.casttouring.com) system, the Look Pivot bindings can be paired to a touring binding and used for both uphill and downhill travel, increasing their function even more. Further, Look is well known to replace heel pieces that have been damaged, and has incredible customer support. There's a reason when you look around the professional scene, you almost exclusively see Look Pivot bindings!
- Rotational (lateral) heel release
- Remarkably good durability and warranty
- High DIN settings optimal for aggressive skiers
- Brakes and heel piece bent under extreme pressure
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations