Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Best for mid to high handicappers, offers unmatched forgiveness and maximizes distance.
- ForgivenessProvides added forgiveness and high launch for average players.
- LaunchVery high launching, great for mid swing speed golfers.
- DistanceMaximizes distance, even on off-center hits.
- SoundHas a sound that is great, typical of Callaway drivers.
- WorkabilityThe adjustable hosel allows for customization.
- FeelFeel off the face described as a bit dull.
The Callaway Rogue ST Max Driver is built for all levels of golfers seeking a driver producing a high launch with mid-spin and minimal draw bias to slow fade ball flights and improve accuracy. Weight positioned low, deep, and in the heel of the driver delivers players a stable, forgiving club that optimizes launch to achieve deeper carry distances from various angles at impact.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure pushes 26-grams of weight and mass deep and low in the driver to rebound faster ball speeds from off-center strikes and improve stability at impact.
- JailBreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions, a Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the face to impart enhanced energy to the golf ball and dependable distance from impacts across the face.
- Titanium Unibody Construction – Lowering the center of gravity, this construction design works with saved weight from a Triaxial Carbon crown and sole to redistribute mass to produce a high launch angle and draw bias ball flight.
- Artificial Intelligence Designed Face – A new formula in the artificial intelligence designed face lowers spin while adding forgiveness for more control over the ball flight.