Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Best for high-handicap players struggling with a slice off the tee, looking for increased distance and forgiving hits.
- ForgivenessMaximizes distance on mishits; large sweet spot.
- LaunchDraw bias helps increase the launch and distance.
- DistanceGreat for increasing distance off the tee.
- FeelVery good sound but specific feel for other models.
- SoundVery good sound.
- WorkabilityFavors a draw, not very workable.
The Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver is designed with a high level of draw bias ideal for golfers seeking maximum shot shape correction to generate greater and more accurate distance. An upright lie angle, optimal stability on mishits, and back weight structure combine to drive consistently straighter ball flights for a more enjoyable day from the short grass.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A 20-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure in the back of the driver pulls the center of gravity low and deep to produce a high launch and exceptional forgiveness through impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions to optimize speed from impacts across the face, an advanced Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the body of the driver.
- A.I. Designed Face – A low-spin face design derived from artificial intelligence technology improves the forgiveness of the driver, producing consistently straighter ball flights.
- Unibody Construction – Multi-materials including a titanium unibody construction and a lightweight Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allows for mass to be specifically positioned to generate a forgiving, neutral-to-fade flight bias.
- Draw Bias Design – Delivering optimal draw bias and shot shape correction, the driver is built with a stretched profile, upright lie angle, and added mass at the heel.