Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
The Callaway Rogue ST Max LS lineup is a great driver for the golfer looking for lower spin, and a workable club. The club delivers a lower ball flight while keeping the spin down to give you more run off on the runway! The fad biased allows workers who are looking to hit a cut off the fairway or who don't want to see their ball go left on a hook. It is a great driver released by Callaway once again!
- For Higher speed swing players who want to keep their spin down
- A fade biased drivers for golfers who want to work a fade into their drives
- For those lower flight drives to pierce through the wind
- High handicap golfer with slower swing speeds
- Golfers who slice
- Golfers who can't get higher ball flight off the tee
The Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver is built for low-to mid-handicap golfers seeking a low spin driver design producing a neutral ball flight to maximize preferred ball flights. Progressive hot face technologies are layered with a multi-material construction and loft and face angle hosel adjustability to advance any desired shot height and trajectory.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A 23-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure in the back of the driver pulls the center of gravity low and deep to produce stability and forgiveness through impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions to optimize speed from impacts across the face, an advanced Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the body of the driver.
- A.I. Designed Face – A low spin face design derived from artificial intelligence technology improves the forgiveness of the club producing consistently straighter ball flights.
- Unibody Construction – Multi-materials including a titanium unibody construction and a lightweight Triaxial Carbon crown and the sole allows for mass to be specifically positioned to generate a forgiving, neutral to fade flight bias.
- Low Spin Head Design – Weighted for a neutral and low spin ball flight, the construction of the driver along with hosel adjustability for face angle enables golfers to fine-tune their preferred ball flight.