Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver · Right handed · Stiff · 9°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver is built for low-to mid-handicap golfers seeking a low spin driver design producing a neutral ball flight to maximize preferred ball flights. Progressive hot face technologies are layered with a multi-material construction and loft and face angle hosel adjustability to advance any desired shot height and trajectory.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A 23-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure in the back of the driver pulls the center of gravity low and deep to produce stability and forgiveness through impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions to optimize speed from impacts across the face, an advanced Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the body of the driver.
- A.I. Designed Face – A low spin face design derived from artificial intelligence technology improves the forgiveness of the club producing consistently straighter ball flights.
- Unibody Construction – Multi-materials including a titanium unibody construction and a lightweight Triaxial Carbon crown and the sole allows for mass to be specifically positioned to generate a forgiving, neutral to fade flight bias.
- Low Spin Head Design – Weighted for a neutral and low spin ball flight, the construction of the driver along with hosel adjustability for face angle enables golfers to fine-tune their preferred ball flight.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
This beast of a driver is built for lower spin and workability with a strong, neutral ball flight. The added tungsten Speed Cartridge moves the center of gravity lower and deeper for easy launch and higher forgiveness on off-center strikes. The Jailbreak Speed frame provides more stability thane ever before and produces faster ball speeds for longer carry distance compared to previous generations. If you're wanting optimal lower spin, launch, and increased forgiveness and distance this is the driver for you.
Callaway packs in the the technology!! A 23-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge in the back of the driver keeps the CG low and deep to improve stability through impact. The Jailbreak Speed Frame enhances stability in both the horizontal and torsional directions to give you a great result and great speed across the face. The low-spin face improves forgiveness and produces consistently straighter ball flight. Positioning of the Triaxial carbon crown produces a neutral to fade ball flight bias.
Hosel adjustability can help you tune this thing in precisely!
Just as it says, the brand new Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver is built to reduce spin and help produce lower spin trajectories, without sacrificing on distance or forgiveness. This driver is equipped with the brand new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, which strategically places 23 grams of mass low and deep in the driver's head. By putting the weight there, MOI is boosted which increases the overall forgiveness of the clubface. The high performing Jailbreak Speed Frame stabilizes the club, delivering more speed at impact across the entire face. The last feature Callaway's engineers stuffed into this beast is a new Triaxial Carbon Crown and sole, which reduces the weight of the Rogue ST Max LS clubface, redistributing workability and a lower trajectory.