Arbor Acacia Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- Is this right for me?
The Arbor Acacia bindings are for beginner to intermediate women snowboarders. They are soft flexing for a forgiving and predictable response and feature a 2.5-degree canted EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) footbed for all-day comfort. The straps mold to any snowboard boot, are super comfortable, and are tool-less adjustment.
- Bow-strap Adjuster — Patented by Arbor, the adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way for a quick and easy entry. The strap maintains its form and is durable, even in colder conditions.
- Women’s-specific Asymmetrical Highback — The low-mounted highbacks are pre-rotated for a comfortable feel.
- Canted Footbed — The footbed is angled at 2.5 degrees for comfortable alignment that fights fatigue and bad form.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great entry to intermediate level binding for general resort riding, with a softer flex for a more forgiving and relaxed ride, at the expense of some responsiveness. Canted footbeds that are usually found on top-of-the-line bindings reduce leg fatigue to keep you riding all day long.
A soft flex and durable materials make this binding a great price point for the features and materials it offers. Canted footbeds that are usually found on top-of-the-line bindings reduce leg fatigue you keep you riding all day long.