POC Zonula Clarity Comp Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The POC Zonula Clarity Comp Goggles offer an eco-friendly option that deliver a wide field of view (FOV) for downhill ski racers. The Zonula Clarity goggles are made from 47% bio-based materials to reduce on both weight, and environmental impact. The goggles feature clarity lenses by Zeiss for optimal vision when riding, and a Toric lens shape to minimize distortion.
- Clarity Lenses by Zeiss – The lenses manipulate blue light to provide contrast and definition of the terrain, and block UV rays from getting in.
- Toric Lens Shape – A larger lens shape provides greater peripheral vision to mitigate tunnel vision.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – This soft fleece liner contours to the face, allowing for a more comfortable fit.
- Interchangeable Lens – The lenses can be quickly swapped out for new ones depending on the light conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Clarity Comp goggles use POC's Clarity technology to enhance the visual experience no matter the day's conditions. Lenses are easily interchangeable. Toric lenses minimize distortion, enhance vision, and offer a wide view. Triple layer face foam is extremely comfortable against the skin. Uses Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protect from dirt, water, sweat, salt, and oil, keeping your vision clear all the time! Anti-scratch and anti-fog. Ultimate UV protection. Great features at a great price!