Volcom Women's Fern Insulated GORE-TEX® 2L Pullover
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Volcom Women's Fern Insulated GORE-TEX® Pullover provides a delicate balance of style and performance packed into a ski shell for all-mountain snowboarders. The Fern pullover features a GORE-TEX® 2-layer membrane for ultimate waterproof protection and breathability. The pullover also features ZipTech® technology, a jacket-to-pant interface for coverage where it's needed most. Additionally, the V-science 2-way cuff system helps to provide more warmth to the hands.
- GORE-TEX® – A 2-layer membrane that eliminates water from getting in to keep the rider dry and comfortable regardless of rain or snow, while maintaining breathability throughout.
- ZipTech® – This pullover has the capability to zip the powder skirt up to any (Volcom) Snow pant to keep the heat in and the elements out.
- V-Science 2-Way Cuff System – The sleeves include low-profile thumb holes to keep the user's hands warmer and better protected from the elements.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great warm option for someone looking for the warmth of a puffy with the look of a shell on the outside. 80 grams of insulation will keep you toasty even with light layers underneath. This is a pullover style.