Volcom Women's Strayer 2L Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Volcom Women's Strayer Insulated Jacket is a sleek, ergonomic slim-fit jacket perfect for all-mountain snowboarders. The Strayer jacket features the V-Science lining system to provide breathability. A jacket to pant interface known as ZipTech® technology allows the user to easily keep warmth in and snow out. And custom-built pockets are strategically placed to house essential gear.
- V-Science Breathable Lining System – This jacket stores heat when needed and releases it when moisture builds up to allow for all-day comfort.
- ZipTech® – This jacket has the capability to zip the powder skirt to any Volcom Snow pant to keep the heat in and the snow out.
- Gear Pockets – This jacket includes a ski pass pocket, a media pocket, two hand warming pockets, and an internal goggle pocket.
- Underarm Vents – Zippered mesh armpit vents allow for temperature regulation and improved airflow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A winter go-to, this Strayer Jacket flaunts V-Science Supreme Twill fabric with 80g insulation to keep things cozy. An ergonomic slim profile with minimal contouring makes for a distinctly subtle silhouette that brings plenty of tech to the table. 10k/10k waterproofing and breathability. Taffeta lined, critically taped seams, Super Suede chin guard, adjustable powder skirt, goggle pocket.