Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The iconic Dryzzle is back for another season! For the Dryzzle Flex FUTURELIGHT jacket there is no such thing as bad weather. That's because it's made of seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT - a conformable, breathable and waterproof fabric. It has nano-spinning technology on board, which adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. Whether you're scrambling up a steep ridge, balancing over tricky terrain, or caught in a sudden downpour, this seam-sealed, sweat-wicking, quick-drying jacket has your back. It features an attached, fully adjustable hood, rolled-forward hems and waist adjustment for a perfect fit. And it's made from recycled materials to minimize your impact on the environment you love.
- Breathable, waterproof and seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT shell.
- PFC-free coating for enhanced protection
- Adjustable three-piece hood
- Rolled forward shoulder seams
- Inverted, full-length center front zipper
- Exposed handwarmer pockets with zipper made of polyurethane (PU)
- Disappears into left handwarmer pocket
- Hook&Loop adjustment at the cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Logo on left chest and back right shoulder