Yonex VCore 100 Racquet · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
For all-around players looking for a maneuverable racquet designed for spin and speed.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Aero Fin Technology
- Improved Maneuvering
- Aerodynamic fins that were featured in the VCORE SV have also been upgraded and positioned towards the bottom of the VCORE’s frame. The new Aero Fins are strategically carved out sections that allow for improved maneuverability.
- Aero Trench
- Reduced Drag
- To achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potential, the new Aero Trench reduces drag by uniquely hiding the grommets located at the top of the racquet frame.
- Liner Tech
- For Maximum Spin Potential
- Newly engineered straight hole grommets allow more string movement on off-centered shots.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations