DC Control Snowboard Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The DC Control Snowboard boot is a mid-stiff men's boot, perfect for everything from riding all-mountain at high speeds to cruising park. This double BOA boot is the ideal blend of locked-in comfort, performance, and style and is engineered for men of any skill level.
- Dual Zone BOA – These two BOA zones help lock in the foot and ankle for the best comfort and fit. When the boots fit good, the best performance comes.
- Response Liner II – This liner combines Eva memory foam and a high rebound heat-moldable Eva for a beautiful out-of-the-box fit. This liner is also equipped with a 360 power strap, anatomical j-bars for additional ankle support.
- Sole Repurpose – Made from 100% recycled Eva, this insole has a molded arch support to enhance stability and balance in demanding conditions.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
One of the best all-around boots that DC offers for the freestyle rider who is looking for turns the whole resort into their terrain park or take it to the backcountry. Dual BOA system for precise lacing and fit. Response Liner tech (a combination of memory foam and a heat moldable liner) creates a custom molded fit to the shape of your foot. J-bar ankle support and lightweight construction. One of the most versatile boots on the market.
These DC Men's Control Snowboard Boots are recommended for intermediate to advanced riders. The Control boots have a mid flex and dual BOA for easy and fast adjustment of the upper and lower zones on your boots. These boots run pretty typical to shoe size.
These are for the intermediate to advanced rider that wants an easy to adjust customized fit every time. These are all mountain capable and will provide the fit for all day comfort. 6/10 flex rating with premium multi-layer construction with memory foam and moldable EVA with thermal regulating fleece delivers out of the box comfort.
Great medium flex all-mountain boot!
- Enough support to rip pow and enough flex to to tweak those grabs.
- Dual BOA for ultimate adjustability.
- No bind articulated cuff.
- Light and grippy Unilite outsole.
Extremely comfortable and allows for more customization of fit due to the side BOA, which controls the zone by your toes. This allows more circulation to the toes. This fits mid-wide to wide and is a 6.5 on the flex scale meaning it's responsive but won't beat you up. I'd put more money into boots than anything else personally to make sure you're comfy.