Yonex VCore Pro 100 Racquet · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
For intermediate to advanced players looking for a flexible racquet with precision and feel.
- 7% LARGER SWEET SPOT
- Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC™ design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ technology delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- First used in our snowboards to reduce vibrations at impact, Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) is now used in four of our racquet series. VDM is a stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision.
- Flexcon System
- FOR RACQUET FLEX AND FEEL
- A tapered and elongated box-frame shaft is composed of Flex Force and Flex Fuse graphite for precise control of the ball.
- Flex Fuse
- FOR A SOFTER FEELING
- A shock-absorbing polymer is integrated within the graphite’s resin for increased racquet flex and a softer, more plush feeling.
- 2G-NAMD Flex Force
- FOR INCREASED BALL-POCKETING
- Flex Force graphite allows the racquet to quickly flex and snap back for greater spin and faster ball acceleration off the string bed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations